Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Small Hiatus but it was worth it

I took the last few days off from posting for 2 reasons:

1. southern Utah lacks high speed internet
2. I have been busy driving ( 15 hours yesterday to make it to Coeur d'Alene)

Had a blast with dad in Vegas but we definitely did not win big this time.  From there I drove through one of my absolute favorite areas of the country Zion National Park.

 From there I drove through the Bryce Canyon area:

























So after that I stayed in Boulder Utah for 2 nights and had the best day of fishing of my entire life thanks to Steve Stoner at www.bouldermountainguide.com.  The following are only a few of the 50 or so Brook Trout I caught over a 10 hour period, they were all about this size.




So now I'm relaxing in Coeur d'Alene with a cold Rainier getting ready to fish the St. Joe tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Format is off but I wanted to keep the pictures large, oh well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some hogs! We have to go there next year.

    ReplyDelete